Robust Homeowners Insurance Coverages
- Garages and other buildings on your property
- Household and personal possessions on your property . . . or anywhere in the world
- Additional living expenses – paid to you if you are unable to live in your home because of a covered loss
- Personal liability that provides coverage for your legal responsibilities for accidents causing injury to others, on your property and elsewhere
- Medical payments – actual medical expenses paid to others who are accidentally injured on your property
Our Homeowners policies give you flexibility by offering you many coverage options, such as Extended Limits Coverage, which provides additional coverage for the cost of replacing your home after a loss, in addition to the policy limit for your home.
Replacement cost coverage can be selected for the contents of your home as well, so that in the event of a loss, no deduction would be made for depreciation on your personal property.
You may also choose higher limits on personal computers and valuables such as jewelry, furs, cameras and silverware. Or you may choose to insure these items on a schedule so that the exact details of each valuable are specifically listed as part of your policy.